Friday, August 7, 2009

Dear you,

I remember when pastels seemed to own my world nothing was sharp or dark or crude. When I would smile my eyes would lighten with excitement the green taking over the deep blue in them. You recognized this in me from the moment you saw me, my care, my naivety, the fire burning in my personality from my heart. That's when your pursuit began like a wolf to a piece of meat. I gave you a sweet smile from across the room obviously I had my own intentions just nowhere near as dire as yours. I can feel the alcohol making heat rise to my cheeks. Somehow me and you made our way outside the dry California heat on a June night making us feel warm and more comfortable. Maybe we should've realized it was just the weather and not some feeling of desire we had for eachother. We collapse on the ground to laugh and stare at the stars. I chuckle at your sarcastic manner as we start the introductions even though I can sense how drunk and nervous you are. I remember having to move your hands away which you finally accepted after a few hundred chasetisements. To this day I remember the way you held me that night and the way you made me feel. The feeling of care that I know you had and you gave me. I hope that you are alone forever because you treat humans like the piece of shit you are.

Sincerly,
The best you'll ever have

No comments:

Post a Comment